- 150g Self Raising Flour
- 150g 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
- 10g Light Spread
- 5g Garlic puree
- 1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
Energy – 292 kcals
Carbs – 56g
Fats – 1g
Protein – 13g
- Mix the flour and yogurt in a bowl to form a dough.
- Wrap in clingfilm and rest for 10 minutes to rehydrate
- Heat a large frying pan on a high heat.
- Split the dough into 2 and roll each out into an oval
about half a cm thick.
- Cook in the dry pan for a couple of minutes each side or
until you start to see char marks.
- Repeat for the second naan and serve immediately!
- Add the butter, garlic puree and parsley into a small
bowl and mix well.
- You may put in the microwave for 10 seconds to melt.
- Brush over the hot naans and serve!