- 1 Pack of Fish Pie Mix (~350g) (or 180g
Smoked Haddock & 180g Salmon)
- 150g Cooked King Prawns
- 1 Large Leek
- 100g Mushrooms
- 200g 50% Reduced Fat Crème Fraiche
- 50g Grated Parmesan
- 1 Stock Cube (Chicken or fish)
- 200ml Boiling water
- 4 medium eggs
- 6 Medium Filo Pastry Sheets
- 1⁄2 Tsp Mustard Powder (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Energy – 465 kcals
Carbs – 32g
Fats – 21g
Protein – 38g
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, gently
lower the eggs in and cook for 8-10
minutes. Drain and put the eggs to one side
- Preheat an oven to 190 oC.
- Cut the leek in half lengthways and slice
quite finely, meanwhile heat a frying pan
over a medium heat. Spray with fry-lite and
cook the leeks until soft (but not coloured).
- Slice the mushrooms and add to the pan
and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Cut the haddock into 1 inch chunks and add
to the pan, fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Dissolve the stock cube ion the water and
add to the pan along with the salmon (cut
into 1 inch chunks). Cover and allow to
simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Peel the boiled eggs and cut into rough
- Add the eggs, crème fraiche, mustard
powder (if using), salt & pepper, prawns and
parmesan to the pan and mix well then
remove from the heat and pour into a
- Loosely scrunch the filo sheets and put on
top of the pie filling. Put into the oven for 20
minutes, or until the filo pastry has turned
- Serve with broccoli, peas, cabbage or any
veg of your choice.