- 300g Chicken Breast
- 3 Smoked Bacon Rashers
- 1 Medium Onion
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 60g Sun-dried Tomato pesto
- 20g Tomato Purée
- 1 Chicken Stock Pot
- 160g Frozen Spinach
- 20g Cornflour
- 60g Lightest Philadelphia
- 500g Gnocchi (pre made)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- 40g Parmesan
Energy – 480 kcals
Carbs – 49g
Fats – 17g
Protein – 34g
- Cut the chicken breast into bitesized pieces and place in
- Add 10g of the cornflour and mix to coat the chicken
- Heat the oil in a pan on a medium-high heat and fry the
chicken until its starting to crisp in the outside then
remove from the pan (it doesn’t need to be cooked
completely at this point).
- Put a large pan of salted water onto boil.
- Dice the onion, mince the garlic and cut the bacon into
- Dissolve the stock pot in 250ml of boiling water and add
the remaining cornflour and stir.
- Fry the bacon and onion for 5 minutes until the onion is
softened and the bacon is starting to crisp then add the
garlic and cook for a further minute or two.
- Add the tomato puree, pesto and herbs and mix through
allowing to cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add the chicken stock and cooked chicken and stir
through. (You may want to season with salt and pepper
to taste at this point).
- Add the frozen spinach and allow to melt. Mixing
through. Leave to simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile put the gnocchi in the water and cook
according to the packet instructions. Once done, drain
(reserve a few tbsps of the water).
- Add the cream cheese and parmesan to the sauce and
- Add the cooked gnocchi and mix through then serve
You may want to add a little more grated parmesan over
the top when serving!