- 600g Chicken Breast
- 50g Chorizo
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes
- 40g Tomato Puree
- 10g Garlic Puree
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 Chicken Stock cube/pot in 150ml Water
- 300g Dried Penne Pasta
- 165g Philadelphia Lightest (One tub)
- 200g Frozen Spinach
Energy – 560 kcals
Carbs – 61g
Fats – 11g
Protein – 57g
- Chop the chicken into 3cm pieces, slice the chorizo into
thin slices and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Add the chicken, chorizo & tomatoes to the slow cooker
along with the tomato puree, garlic puree, basil and
- Pour over the stock and stir.
- Cook on the high setting for 2 – 2.5 hours.
- Add the pasta along with 400ml of boiling water and mix
well. Allow to cook for another 40 minutes, stirring half
- To finish add the light cream cheese and spinach. Mix
well and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Mix the spinach through and serve in large bowls.
- Add a small amount of finely grated parmesan and
season with pepper.
You could add 1-2 tsp of crushed dried chilli if you like a bit
of a kick.
If you like more of a smoky flavour add 1 tbsp of smoked
paprika with the dried herbs.