- 2 Medium Bananas
- 50g Porridge Oats
- 50g Protein Powder
- 30g Chocolate (chopped)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 30g Sugar Free Maple Syrup
Energy – 92 kcals
Carbs – 13g
Fats – 2g
- Preheat the oven to 180C and chop the chocolate into
small pieces (or use chocolate chips).
- Mash the bananas in a bowl before adding the rest of the
ingredients and mix well to make the batter.
- Line a baking sheet with non stick baking paper and
divide the batter into 8 portions spaced out (they will
spread a little).
- Put into the oven and bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until
cooked and starting to turn golden.
- Once cooked allow to cool on a wire rack.
The cookies will keep for a few days in an airtight container.