- 110g Cooked Chicken Breast (shredded)
- 20g Peanut Butter Powder
- 10ml Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Water
- 10g Reduced Sugar Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Pinch Chilli Flakes
- 1 Regular Tortilla Wrap
(You could use a low carb wrap to reduce calories)
- 20g Lettuce (shredded)
- 2 Cherry Tomatoes (sliced)
Energy – 430 kcals
Carbs – 40g
Fats – 7g
Protein – 47g
- Mix the peanut butter powder, water, soy sauce, chilli
sauce and flakes in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the chicken and mix until combined.
- Lay out the wrap, add the lettuce, tomatoes and spoon
over the chicken.
- Wrap it up tightly.
- You can toast this in a dry pan for 1-2 minutes each side,
to add a bit of crunch, or just enjoy as it is!