- 300g Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- 30g Chorizo
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 100g Mushrooms
- 40g Tomato Puree
- 10g Garlic Puree
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 250 ml Boiling Water
- 60g Philadelphia Lightest
- 150g Dried Pasta (I used Tagliatelle)
- 20g Parmesan, Grated
Energy – 602 kcals
Carbs – 66g
Fats – 12g
Protein – 59g
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and add to a bowl with
the cornflour and season with salt and pepper. Mix to
cover the chicken.
- Dice the onion and chorizo and slice the mushrooms.
- Put a large pan on to boil.
- Heat a large pan over a high heat and add 1 tsp of oil.
- Fry the chicken until starting to brown all over, then
remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the chorizo and fry for 2 mins to release the oil.
- Add the onions and fry for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add the mushrooms and fry for 2 mins.
- Add the tomato puree, garlic puree and mixed herbs
and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the stock pot to 250ml of boiling water and dissolve.
- Add the stock to the pan and mix through.
- Add the cream cheese and mix, before adding the
- Reduce to a simmer to thicken.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta. Cook for 1 or 2 minutes under
the packet time.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce.
- Mix through and serve in large bowls.
- Add the parmesan and enjoy!