- 350g Potatoes (Maris pipers)
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 5 spring onions sliced
- 3 smoked bacon medallions diced
- 50g reduced fat cheddar
- 3 tsp Cajun spices
- 2 tsp olive oil
Energy – 380 kcals
Carbs – 40g
Fats – 10g
Protein – 31g
- Cut the potatoes into thin fries.
- Soak in a bowl of water for 15-20 mins.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Return to the bowl and add the oil and 2 tsp of Cajun
spice. Mix well and add to your air fryer.
- Cook at 180C for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile chop the bacon, onions and pepper. Add to a
bowl with the remaining Cajun spice and mix well.
- Once the fries are cooked, remove from the fryer and
set aside. Add the pepper mixture and cook at 180C for
- Then return the fries and mix, cover with the grated
cheese and cook in the air fryer for 2-3 mins to melt the