- 1 Medium Courgette
- 1 Large Carrot
- 1 Large egg
- 40g Plain Flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Makes 6 Fritters (2 Servings)
Serve with poached egg and bacon
Energy – 140 kcals
Carbs – 20g
Fats – 3g
Protein – 7.5g
- Grate the courgette and carrot. Put into a
clean tea towel and squeeze out as much
moisture as you can.
- Tip the carrot and courgette into a bowl
and add the flour then mix well.
- Break the egg into the bowl and add salt
and pepper to taste. Then mix well to
- Preheat a frying pan on a medium high
- Put a heaped dessert spoonful of the
mixture into the pan and push down to
make a disc about 5 mm thick. (You should
be able to fit 3 fitters into a pan at a time)
Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes on one side
then flip over and wait another 2 or 3
minutes or until golden.
- Allow 3 per portion and serve with
poached egg and bacon medallions for a
protein rich and filling breakfast/lunch.