- 1kg Chicken Breast, Diced
- 1 Medium Onion, Sliced
- 400ml Light Coconut Milk
- 100g Peanut Butter (I used crunchy)
- 10g Garlic Puree
- 1 Chilli, Finely chopped (Green or red)
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 15g Cornflour
- Zest & Juice of 2 Limes
- 1 Chicken stock pot
- 300g Fine Green Beans, cut in halve
Energy – 374 kcals
Carbs – 11g
Fats – 15g
Protein – 47g
- Add the onion, peanut butter, lime zest & juice, garlic,
turmeric, cornflour, stock pot and coconut milk to the
pan. Stir well to combine.
- Add the diced chicken and mix until the ingredients are
combined and the chicken is covered.
- If using a slow cooker, put on a low heat and leave for 4-
- If cooking on the hob, put over a low heat and simmer for
2-3 hours. Check periodically.
- About half an hour before it’s done, add the green beans
and cook for the remainder of the time.
- The dish is done once the chicken is cooked through and
the sauce has thickened.
- Serve with rice or noodles.