- 400g 3% Lean Mince Beef (Aldi)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Mustard (dijon or wholegrain)
- 2 Tbsp Reduced Sugar Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Brioche Buns
- 1 Gherkin, sliced
- 1/4 Red Onion, Finely Diced
- 4 Light Burger Cheese Slices
- Extra Light Mayo
- Reduced Sugar Ketchup
Energy – 530 kcals
Carbs – 40g
Fats – 14g
Protein – 60g
- Add all of the burger ingredients in a bowl and mix by
hand until well combined.
- Form the burger mixture into 4 equal sized balls, place
on a plate and cover in clingfilm and refrigerate for 20
- Heat a large frying pan on a high heat and preheat the
oven (or air fryer).
- Toast the brioche buns on the pan until just turning
golden and set aside.
- Spray the pan with a little oil and add the burger balls.
- Flatten with a large spatula so they are thin large patties
and cook for 2 minutes each side so they form a crust.
- To assemble, add a burger to the bottom half of the bun
and top with cheese. Add the second patty and cheese
slice (two burgers and cheese slices per burger).
- Top with a few slices of gherkin and a bit of red onion,
then add the top of the bun.
- Wrap in foil and cook in the air fryer (or oven) for 2
minutes so the cheese melts and oozes!
You can also add your sauces during assembly.